Thursday, May 5, 2011

City Clothes

 I have never really payed attention to what people wear around the city, until Tuesday. I took pictures with my cell phone and sketched them so you guys could see the people I saw(sadly I don't have email on my phone, so I have to draw them...) I loved each one of their sense of style. So here are three women:

                                                                                                              #1
                                                                                                              #2
                                                                                                                #3


The frist one was that she was wearing a totally cream colored outfit. She had dark brown hair to match her look. The poncho was the best yet. In the second picture she is wearing a black jacket made of leather. She had black flats and cool (and I want to say sweet...) purse that made her look. If it weren't for that the scarf brightens her look. The last women in this picture is wearing a gray sweater and yeallow shirt. The black leggings make her look comfortable and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment